wow. this blog is so dead. HAHAHA
i kinda update once a year sia here.
recent updates in my life:
1) I FINISHED MY FYP (thesis part nia ar. still got poster)
This year has been extremely hectic thanks to FYP. Im left with only 3 tuitions so as to cope with it. :/
I was so busy chionging my expts until I need to stay in my friend's room in sch. #sadlife
On average, i spent 10-16hrs during weekdays and sats in sch. and some sundays as well. haizzz.
but im glad its over.
though i may be going back to do after FYP is officially over. To come up with more results for publication ba. not confirmed yet. though Im quite sick of this proj.. I shall take a break first! :)
2) I AM IN LOVE (ok. its is an outdated news. but just saying.)
Been 15months or so and Im still happy to be with him! :) someone whom I knew for 10years. Who would have known that we can end up together after all these while? isnt life so funny and likes to play with you?
I hope it all ends well. I kinda trust him alot. really alot. I literally tell him everything. Not very healthy I guess. :/ isnt it the irony of a relationship? or maybe its just me. nonetheless, I shall not think so much and shall just take one step at a time ba! :)
3) I MAY CONTINUE TO PHD (not confirmed, highly likely i guess)
I felt that its a waste for me to stop at just a honors degree. I mean, a chemistry honors really cant get me far in life imo. That's why I decided to continue since I do have interest in Chemistry and would like my future career to be in this area. To be more valued in the future, I have to continue studies in this area. #bobian
Alr accepted NGS in fact, quite a prestigious scholarships according to alot of profs. So, I shall try my best if I choose to move on! :)
But before that, let me just take one last break before the next 4years.
Hmmmmm I guess that's all ba for the recent updates in my life. My life now jus revolve around sch, bf, family and tuitions. Enough to keep me busy. Today is the first day I get to relax entirely.
and i have to suddenly remember I got a test next friday. #gg.com
haiya, don care la. shall jiu continue to nua finish today ba! lalala~~
till I update again. Hopefully its not one year later for me to remember I have a blog. HAHAHA
i kinda update once a year sia here.
recent updates in my life:
1) I FINISHED MY FYP (thesis part nia ar. still got poster)
This year has been extremely hectic thanks to FYP. Im left with only 3 tuitions so as to cope with it. :/
I was so busy chionging my expts until I need to stay in my friend's room in sch. #sadlife
On average, i spent 10-16hrs during weekdays and sats in sch. and some sundays as well. haizzz.
but im glad its over.
though i may be going back to do after FYP is officially over. To come up with more results for publication ba. not confirmed yet. though Im quite sick of this proj.. I shall take a break first! :)
Been 15months or so and Im still happy to be with him! :) someone whom I knew for 10years. Who would have known that we can end up together after all these while? isnt life so funny and likes to play with you?
I hope it all ends well. I kinda trust him alot. really alot. I literally tell him everything. Not very healthy I guess. :/ isnt it the irony of a relationship? or maybe its just me. nonetheless, I shall not think so much and shall just take one step at a time ba! :)
3) I MAY CONTINUE TO PHD (not confirmed, highly likely i guess)
I felt that its a waste for me to stop at just a honors degree. I mean, a chemistry honors really cant get me far in life imo. That's why I decided to continue since I do have interest in Chemistry and would like my future career to be in this area. To be more valued in the future, I have to continue studies in this area. #bobian
Alr accepted NGS in fact, quite a prestigious scholarships according to alot of profs. So, I shall try my best if I choose to move on! :)
But before that, let me just take one last break before the next 4years.
Hmmmmm I guess that's all ba for the recent updates in my life. My life now jus revolve around sch, bf, family and tuitions. Enough to keep me busy. Today is the first day I get to relax entirely.
and i have to suddenly remember I got a test next friday. #gg.com
haiya, don care la. shall jiu continue to nua finish today ba! lalala~~
till I update again. Hopefully its not one year later for me to remember I have a blog. HAHAHA
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home