~~chrisliew~~

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Year 2012

Soooo, this year I started alone. Ok, not that lonely thanks to all my friends but I believe you all understand what I mean.

This semester was even more crazy for my school workload. Took 6modules this semester as well but it was much higher than the previous semester thanks to the SS I need to clear. High expectation from Prof Jaenicke, useless lecturers (more self-studying stuff), NUSSO, tuitions (thank god it cut down to 4students this year. phew), all these practically kept me extremely busy and tired.

Went Singapore Air Show 2012 with Daniel! recalling like that realised how time flies. I just went to the Air Show 2010 with Zeyi... Daniel gets to bring his long long DSLR Lens and takes lots of pics. HAHAHA he happy lo.

Then its march le.. midterms, concert... I was kept damn busy from thinking of him and from being upset about it. So I guess I numb myself with work. =/ April passed by very quickly as well and my finals finished when April finished.

I had 21days of holidays before I start my internship at Firmenich. Was interested in Rohm and Hass' Project but that stupid company refuse to reply mdm toh so I applied for Firmenich. When Firmenich confirmed that they wanted me, R&H then replied for interviews. Stupid. However, I'm glad at this cause I'm very happy interning at Firmenich now.

Went PHUKET!! with daniel tracy and suatmay! We played like crazy for that whole 4days.

I DID MY BUNGEE JUMP (ok, push, not jump)! and I dont think I will do it again. hhahahaha that was the highlight of our day 1 after landing! Day 2 we went for ATV, jungle trekking, watching animal shows, fish spas, fruit farm. Water rafting was the highlight. It was DAMN FUN. HAHAHAH. Day 3 was snorkelling and island hopping day and last day we swam in our resort and shopped around. So sad that those 4days past by so quickly and we are back. To think I looked forward to this trip for 4whole months!!! and its over in 4days. =( I think in this trip, something about me changed.

HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT THIS: I RAN 21KM at SUNDOWN. *cheers* and I did it in under 3hours ok! *pat on my shoulder* So proud of myself. hahahaha but its thanks to Mr Daniel Ng pacing me la. If not, hahahaha, i think 5hours also not enough.

Then my internship at Firmenich started on 21st May. Till today, I'm so happy working here. I learnt alot, have a nice boss, colleagues.. only tat this company is situated in a desert in singapore by the name of Tuas.
Thats the only down side I guess.

Oh ya, I start a new interest: Cycling! got my own bike!!! hahahah. but till today, I only cycled it twice. Shall go cycling on my own soon so that I dont need to keep bothering Daniel to cycle with me. I wanna train until I can go cycle around Singapore!!! JIAYOU Christina!

Hmmm, dont think much occured le. Meet Up with friends... blah blah blah.

Also, I realised I'm getting introvert as I grow up. And seriously, if I dont feel like talking to you, you wouldnt hear me utter a word to you. I cant be bother to smile to you and fake. -.-

This year, we got tickets to go to NDP (Preview). Gosh, I LOVE SINGAPORE! (=

Also, I'm being dragged into RC in my committee. ok la.. the people there are really nice and they do spare a thought for the residents. I have hear of other RC that only takes the benefits for themselves... Please go kill youself if you are so.

I guess thats all for now. From now, I shall try to update my day-to-day encounters. HAHAHA. I think I will have alot to write, esp about my boss since he always crap so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home