went out for my first cycling trip on my own.
didnt want to bother daniel already. So sick of me being dependent on someone else. I really need to be independent.
cycling is cool. It made me focus 100% on the road. I cant 胡思乱想 while cycling... which is a good thing for me. Been thinking about of stupid things recently.
i cycled all the way to West Coast Park.. All using the road, not the PCN. The trip there took me nearly an hour cuz I have to keep checking the map. hmmmm. went there and sat there for around half an hour, doing nothing, with my mobile data switched off.
Thought through alot of stuff... work, my relationships, tuitions etc. Anything around me, about me. not much conclusion made though. nonetheless, it cleared my mind. I'm more clear about where I need to go now.
I'm also now sure about this: I have completely let go of the 3year relationship
I have been replacing all the bad memories with new ones. I have accepted that there no fault with you or me. =) I shall just keep some of the sweet moments in my heart. and let go.
letting go of the relationship doesnt mean that I'm ready for the next one. Even if I like another person now, I think I will hold back. (which is another prob for me now cuz I think I like another person...)
So i'm really damn pissed at a idiot called VIVIAN NG for showing my pics to her friends without my permission. =.=
oh well... this kind of stuff... shall let nature takes it course. If there is someone for me, there will be. If not, I'm all ready to live on my own, or with friends. oh well. one step at a time.
oh ya, went to get all sports stuff in the day with SUAT.
bought 2running shorts, 3normal shorts, 2singlets, 1 shoebag, 1waterbottle, 1 drypack, 1 2pc swimwear. So much that I got a 3-in-1 packing bag for free. ><
bleh, but Im happy. and I managed to get into the house with all the goodies without my mum nagging hehehe
hao ba its already 2.50am. Better sleep le. :) night. to myself ba. doubt anyone reads this dead blog. haha
didnt want to bother daniel already. So sick of me being dependent on someone else. I really need to be independent.
cycling is cool. It made me focus 100% on the road. I cant 胡思乱想 while cycling... which is a good thing for me. Been thinking about of stupid things recently.
i cycled all the way to West Coast Park.. All using the road, not the PCN. The trip there took me nearly an hour cuz I have to keep checking the map. hmmmm. went there and sat there for around half an hour, doing nothing, with my mobile data switched off.
Thought through alot of stuff... work, my relationships, tuitions etc. Anything around me, about me. not much conclusion made though. nonetheless, it cleared my mind. I'm more clear about where I need to go now.
I'm also now sure about this: I have completely let go of the 3year relationship
I have been replacing all the bad memories with new ones. I have accepted that there no fault with you or me. =) I shall just keep some of the sweet moments in my heart. and let go.
letting go of the relationship doesnt mean that I'm ready for the next one. Even if I like another person now, I think I will hold back.
So i'm really damn pissed at a idiot called VIVIAN NG for showing my pics to her friends without my permission. =.=
oh well... this kind of stuff... shall let nature takes it course. If there is someone for me, there will be. If not, I'm all ready to live on my own, or with friends. oh well. one step at a time.
oh ya, went to get all sports stuff in the day with SUAT.
bought 2running shorts, 3normal shorts, 2singlets, 1 shoebag, 1waterbottle, 1 drypack, 1 2pc swimwear. So much that I got a 3-in-1 packing bag for free. ><
bleh, but Im happy. and I managed to get into the house with all the goodies without my mum nagging hehehe
hao ba its already 2.50am. Better sleep le. :) night. to myself ba. doubt anyone reads this dead blog. haha
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home