And so, yesterday I took off from work to go back to NUS to clear my locker. Oh god. The heavy textbook. =/
Ate Hwang Korean Food with bk, lynn, laura, wanyu, ling and xiao sihui. hahaha. Their standards dropping ar. Or maybe I'm not that hungry... and all the worker there seems to change to AT. sianzzz
Then, went to italian store for banana pancake! Its damn nice!!!
HOWEVER. I started the downside of the day. I had diarrhoea 3-4times after that. gosh. butt pain sia.
Maybe this is the karma for laughing at my dad (he had food poisoning the day before, so he vomitted and diarrhoea for a day. Laughed at him for eating too much rubbish. LOL). Thank god I'm well enough for work today. =)
Didnt manage to go for MMA with Viv and tracy. Shall join the two of them the following week. gosh
today and tml I will die. LOL.
GC machine having some prob. SIANZZZ. my samples have to RE-RUN!
oh well. that's all for today. i need to type in my ISM stuff la. =/
Ate Hwang Korean Food with bk, lynn, laura, wanyu, ling and xiao sihui. hahaha. Their standards dropping ar. Or maybe I'm not that hungry... and all the worker there seems to change to AT. sianzzz
Then, went to italian store for banana pancake! Its damn nice!!!
HOWEVER. I started the downside of the day. I had diarrhoea 3-4times after that. gosh. butt pain sia.
Maybe this is the karma for laughing at my dad (he had food poisoning the day before, so he vomitted and diarrhoea for a day. Laughed at him for eating too much rubbish. LOL). Thank god I'm well enough for work today. =)
Didnt manage to go for MMA with Viv and tracy. Shall join the two of them the following week. gosh
today and tml I will die. LOL.
GC machine having some prob. SIANZZZ. my samples have to RE-RUN!
oh well. that's all for today. i need to type in my ISM stuff la. =/
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home