~~chrisliew~~

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

and so! its wednesday today!

I manage to SLACK OFF my whole of MONDAY. >< now I regret... I have got so much things to study...

Went for the 1st MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) class ytd with Viv and Tracy. And today, I'm experiencing the aftermath of it: Muscle aches and blue black everywhereeeee....

YAY! I'm going to watch Dark Knight ltr!!! woohoo! like a finally. =.= I'm so lack of life. I cant rmb the last time I watched a movie la. damn long ago...

I will be kept busy for the next few days.. but I have been slacking at work. (like now...) The machine I'm using is down... too bad. I cant do the work assigned to me until its fixed. =(

oh well. Line of the day:
Life goes on. With or without you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home