~~chrisliew~~

Friday, August 17, 2012

And so, I attended the 1st RC meeting last night. Now I know what my mum does at these meetings. She did NOTHING. sit there and chitchat with another aunty cause she cant understand the english conversation anyway. LOL
And she was given the meeting summaries as well despite not understanding a word on it. hahaha

Apparently I did a very lousy job for my introduction =( said alot of useless stuff. LOL

And the Kite Club that Zane made me start up have the minimum members!!! hahahaha didnt expected it cuz it was all impromptu by Zane! still dont know whether it will work out anot!!! 

hehehe, this coming sunday dont have fun walk. I CAN SLEEP IN. gosh. and MONDAY IS PUBLIC HOLIDAY. a long weekend to look forward to. =)

anyways, I f*****g tired today. Despite sleeping for an hour ytd the moment I reached home and sleeping at 11pm.. Need to weekend to catch up on my sleep..

And I need more time allocated to my ISM. Im not studying much for it still.. gosh. Still at the 1st chapter. I'm dead. I dont like ISM. I dont have the self-motivation to study de la!!! =(

ahhhhhh.. and the stupid 3rd GC not fixed. means I didnt get to do any work this week. what to write in the report ar... hahaha

bleh, that's all for today. need to prepare to go for lunch le. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home