long time nv blog le.
hahah.
went back malaysia. visited both of my grandmothers...
and i realise they are really getting very old..
no longer what i rmb from my childhood memory.
it's really sad.
haiz... i dun wan another of my close ones to die, but i guess this is life right. no one can control.
both of them are a regular visitors of the hospital now.
stay healthy please.
i wanna play my part of filial piety. give me the chance to do so...
Both my grandma were so happy when they know that I'm going to University, esp my dad's mum.
and to them, i'm very smart, cuz going to study in Singapore University. LOL.
oh well. i will not disappoint them.. (=
started my work in NJ. HAHAHA
got NJCSB juniors in my classes. damn funny! HAHAHAH
i must act pro in front of them, though i forget half of my chem le. haizzz
hahaha
alot of stuffs to do though
i'm feeling more tired as compared to the working days in NHHS
jiayou!
I dont really look forward to Uni Life.
I need to go and study what modules/electives to take 1st.
I dont like the feel of competing for your modules. Oh well, it's a way to bring us closer to the real world ba.
heeheez,
I'm feeling very happy since yesterday.
Cause I got a NEW MP3! wahahahhahahah. i'm quite materialistic sia... and to think i did a project work on that huh. hahaha!
It's utlra small and light!!! I almost threw it up la. gosh..
hahahha
thanks dear XP
another one more month to getting a new phone.
should I get a new phone? or wait???
If I should get one, iphone or HTC phones??
Any recommendations?? XD
that's all about my life for now.
must earn lots of $$$!!
i'm having a new tuition kid ltr at 4pm. >.<
So I will be having 5tuition kids this year. All upper sec.
i wonder if i can survive through this year. somemore 1st sem in NUS.
gambatte christina! XD
ok ba.
I shall go have my lunch.
then i shall come back and download more new songs for my new mp3! =D
hahah.
went back malaysia. visited both of my grandmothers...
and i realise they are really getting very old..
no longer what i rmb from my childhood memory.
it's really sad.
haiz... i dun wan another of my close ones to die, but i guess this is life right. no one can control.
both of them are a regular visitors of the hospital now.
stay healthy please.
i wanna play my part of filial piety. give me the chance to do so...
Both my grandma were so happy when they know that I'm going to University, esp my dad's mum.
and to them, i'm very smart, cuz going to study in Singapore University. LOL.
oh well. i will not disappoint them.. (=
started my work in NJ. HAHAHA
got NJCSB juniors in my classes. damn funny! HAHAHAH
i must act pro in front of them, though i forget half of my chem le. haizzz
hahaha
alot of stuffs to do though
i'm feeling more tired as compared to the working days in NHHS
jiayou!
I dont really look forward to Uni Life.
I need to go and study what modules/electives to take 1st.
I dont like the feel of competing for your modules. Oh well, it's a way to bring us closer to the real world ba.
heeheez,
I'm feeling very happy since yesterday.
Cause I got a NEW MP3! wahahahhahahah. i'm quite materialistic sia... and to think i did a project work on that huh. hahaha!
It's utlra small and light!!! I almost threw it up la. gosh..
hahahha
thanks dear XP
another one more month to getting a new phone.
should I get a new phone? or wait???
If I should get one, iphone or HTC phones??
Any recommendations?? XD
that's all about my life for now.
must earn lots of $$$!!
i'm having a new tuition kid ltr at 4pm. >.<
So I will be having 5tuition kids this year. All upper sec.
i wonder if i can survive through this year. somemore 1st sem in NUS.
gambatte christina! XD
ok ba.
I shall go have my lunch.
then i shall come back and download more new songs for my new mp3! =D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home