flying off to Kuala Lumpur tonight.
bye people.
I will be back on monday evening! =D=D=D
anyway,
jus now, I was asking the class for their chemistry file.
since i need to submit 10files for checking by Mr N. Liu from each class, decided to selected those students who dont want to hand in the files, or handed in late. wahahahhahah!
they dun wan to hand in, they will talk to Mr Liu themselves. WAHAHAHAHHAHA
i'm evil right. :P
then got one cute little student of mine,
came to me with HIS eyes teary... and said, " Ms Liew.. .. .. I lost my chem file in school... .. .. Everything.. .. .. except my CT papers and Chapter 2 ppt is gone with the file le.. .. .."
gosh... dont worry k, joel (not 08S02 one can. this student's name is also joel and he is quite cute. hahahaha)
i'm nice enough, and gave him every worksheet that I have given the class since start of the year.
lucky I kept all the extra copies. (=
I do believe what he says, cuz I dont believe that he is some new boyboy, being groomed by Hollywood right now. hahaha
my students actually quite cute de la. lol.
that's the reason why I know that I will definitely return to teaching services one day.
But, before that, I would like to explore 1st. (=
k la.
i need to go off le.
I hope i dun eat too much tml and will still be able to wear that new white dress i jus bought. *praying hard*
hahahahah.
bye people.
I will be back on monday evening! =D=D=D
anyway,
jus now, I was asking the class for their chemistry file.
since i need to submit 10files for checking by Mr N. Liu from each class, decided to selected those students who dont want to hand in the files, or handed in late. wahahahhahah!
they dun wan to hand in, they will talk to Mr Liu themselves. WAHAHAHAHHAHA
i'm evil right. :P
then got one cute little student of mine,
came to me with HIS eyes teary... and said, " Ms Liew.. .. .. I lost my chem file in school... .. .. Everything.. .. .. except my CT papers and Chapter 2 ppt is gone with the file le.. .. .."
gosh... dont worry k, joel (not 08S02 one can. this student's name is also joel and he is quite cute. hahahaha)
i'm nice enough, and gave him every worksheet that I have given the class since start of the year.
lucky I kept all the extra copies. (=
I do believe what he says, cuz I dont believe that he is some new boyboy, being groomed by Hollywood right now. hahaha
my students actually quite cute de la. lol.
that's the reason why I know that I will definitely return to teaching services one day.
But, before that, I would like to explore 1st. (=
k la.
i need to go off le.
I hope i dun eat too much tml and will still be able to wear that new white dress i jus bought. *praying hard*
hahahahah.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home