haha. ok. my little cousin went back home on sunday.
start to miss her abit... haaha. but i definitely dun miss the crying and screaming part of hers. hahahah
went out with 08s02 ytd!
14 of us went to ECP to cycle 1st. hahaa
supposed to meet at 11am i think but we are super pro at lagging. hahahah!
end up we only started to cycle at around 130pm. hahahaha
20 of us turned up for dinner!!! and happy belated birthday jiaying! :D
80% attendance le. very 难得 le.. hahahahahh!
so the 5 of you who didnt turn up ar... hahahahha! :P k la k la, it's not ur fault also la. (:
I really had a great time! :D
gosh, i'm very worried about my DSTA assessment le.
i have no idea why they accepted me in the 1st place despite my disgusting results.
oh well, 船到桥头自然直
I didnt get all the TA jobs available in NJ.
I was rejected by Ms Tai's team, Ms Yeo needs someone who knows A level biology, Mr nick Chan only needs me as a back up. haaha.
And at this time, Mr N. Liu called and i end up doing what i was supposed to do at the start.
A relief teacher in Nan Hua. A chem one. ahhaha
i hope the students will not hate me, or think that, the school hates them as I was being sent to teach them. I shall prove myself, and everyone else, that I can teach! :D gambatte!!!
haiz..
I'm super duper broke now la.
though my tuition-ing starts already, but I only get my pay on the 4th lesson. 2nd lesson haven even started yet. sianzzz
need to buy clothes for my job. needs money for the stupid high-cost transportation fees. it's quite true that it's costly to live in singapore sia... hahaha
lalala~~~
it's raining heavily le. with the lightnings and thunder. it's a perfect afternoon for a nap i think.
haha. but no worries, i'm not sleeping.
need to prepare work for my tuition-ing ltr. hahaa.
just wish me luck for the assessment tml ba. (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home