I'm inspired by PM Lee on his National Day Rally Speech just now.
I really love being a Singaporean. ^^
Not even in times of crisis will I leave Singapore for good.
hahahaha, and i finally watched the NDP, cuz i went malaysia that day. it's nice (:
this one of those annual events which makes u feel really proud of singapore.
i wanna go NDP soon. :(
the atmosphere there is HIGH and FUN! :D
oh well, back to my studies.
i really very stressed now i guess. :(
less than 2weeks to prelims and i'm haven start on revision yet. good game.
stil struggling with my work, when i should be revising.
haizzzz
someone pls help me in my econs and gp....
ok, i shall go back to my AQ. though i have no idea on what to write...
GAMBATTE CHRISLIEW AND EVERYONE! :D
I really love being a Singaporean. ^^
Not even in times of crisis will I leave Singapore for good.
hahahaha, and i finally watched the NDP, cuz i went malaysia that day. it's nice (:
this one of those annual events which makes u feel really proud of singapore.
i wanna go NDP soon. :(
the atmosphere there is HIGH and FUN! :D
oh well, back to my studies.
i really very stressed now i guess. :(
less than 2weeks to prelims and i'm haven start on revision yet. good game.
stil struggling with my work, when i should be revising.
haizzzz
someone pls help me in my econs and gp....
ok, i shall go back to my AQ. though i have no idea on what to write...
GAMBATTE CHRISLIEW AND EVERYONE! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home