I came up with these anologies:
I cant live without friends,
I'm still alive, so i should have friends right???
Friends are there to share those emotions.
however, when I have friends, i hate to burden them with my problems.
so friends are not there to share in the end.
so why do we still have friends?
I guess i should go die.
i guess i'm quite emo-y. and i hate this kind of me.
may such time pass quickly...
to those who care about me, dun worry. (: i'm fine.
I cant live without friends,
I'm still alive, so i should have friends right???
Friends are there to share those emotions.
however, when I have friends, i hate to burden them with my problems.
so friends are not there to share in the end.
so why do we still have friends?
I guess i should go die.
i guess i'm quite emo-y. and i hate this kind of me.
may such time pass quickly...
to those who care about me, dun worry. (: i'm fine.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home