~~chrisliew~~

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

SYF 2009
Band No. 1

National Junior College
GOLD

it's still ringing in my head.
our hard work paid off. ^^
thank kaixin for the LJS! :D

dun like the results for other band.
it's so... ... i dunno to say it as unfair or what.
just not right.


anyway, another significant thing happened this morning.
i seriously fear death.
i suddenly realised that I still got TONNES of things I haven do yet.

all I know was that
I was sleeping on the bus to school.
awaken by this shout: get out get out!!!!!!
tried to run for my life.
yet, i couldnt, with so many people doing the same too, in front of me.
the smell of smoke started and getting overwhelming as time went by.
tried to call edward to no avail.
pure fear of death within me.
sudden gust of past memories went through my mind.
the relief feeling i had when i finally get out.
was trembling with fear. was on the verge of breaking down.
saw the bus covered with smoke and fire at the engine area of the bus.
broke down when Ying2 picked up her phone. couldnt even talk and hold the phone properly.
rushed to band.
broke down again when i reached bandroom.
the feeling of I'm Alive was that overwhelming...

I'm not exaggerating here.
Though it's just a faulty with the engine, it's still traumatised me. alot.
thank ying2 for the warm water u prepared for me and everything u did to calm me down.
i needed that.

now i believe in
大难不死, 必有后福。

cuz i pitched all my high A today with a full tone. ^^



PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN YEE! hahaha! i know what is ur wish lo. to be slimmer right! ahhaha! jkjk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home