maybe I should be more open about it,
so people will not be talking about it behind me ba.
(:
actually, it's ok de.
got any qn, can just ask me de. (:
i wil answer if i have the answer. (:
band prac is getting more and more tiring now.
playing through celebrations once is tiring, twice is killing.
for the 3rd time, it's murder already.
oh well.
i better go get ready my stuff for tml.
should I go for chem conso anot??? hmmm...
so people will not be talking about it behind me ba.
(:
actually, it's ok de.
got any qn, can just ask me de. (:
i wil answer if i have the answer. (:
band prac is getting more and more tiring now.
playing through celebrations once is tiring, twice is killing.
for the 3rd time, it's murder already.
oh well.
i better go get ready my stuff for tml.
should I go for chem conso anot??? hmmm...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home