~~chrisliew~~

Monday, February 02, 2009

end up,
only me ying2 and kaixin went to sentosa. but we still had fun! :D
there were LOTS of people! SUPER CROWDED LA!!!
but the flowers are pretty pretty and pretty!! haha
too lazy upload pics.
i got FACEBOOK NOW! go see the photos urself. HAHA
jus add me :P

then went for dinner with Suatmay Tracy Liqiang.
I'm sorry for being late and ... ... heez

I realise I'm quite useless. haizz..
need to learn alot of things!
need to learn to trust more, have faith in others more and be more understanding.
Sometimes, really hate myself huh. I'm selfish. and that is not good.
hmmm, alot of things on my mind.

now, I trying to complete hw on time, something quite amazing huh.
n my h3 is not over yet.. :P

ok, off to do my poster, and hopefully some hw. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home