My Fruitful trip in Genting! :D
haha, upon arriving Genting at 3.30am (wth). I alighted the coach SHIVERING like dunno what.
My cute grandma fell asleep while waiting to book into our hotel. heez

Me & my cousin! we didnt see each other for 1.5years liao.. haha

I went to play archery! while waiting for my gloves etc.

another photo wif her! AH shuang jie jie! HAHA

how do i look? haha

Cool ba! hehez

but is anyhow 1. haha. mine is lucky 7! :D

We went to the outdoor theme park to play. nothing much though, cuz i went there 2years ago.
This is at the entrance to Dinosaurland.
From Left: Inwen, bro, ah sheik sis(behind), ah shuang sis, me, henry gege. haha

Ah shuang sis & me trying to be funny. HAHA


SAVE ME! HAHA




We went for the Jumbo Ride, though we are all 15years old n above (besides inwen). HAHA.
FLYING ELEPHANTS!!


There is this tram thingy as well. HAHA

The clown here is not very friendly though. but nvm, took a cute pic tgt! :D

Ah Shiek sis & ME!

My grandma & us!!! she super cute u know!!!

this is a act-random-but-not-random photo. HAHA

In case u dunno, my brother's bday is on Christmas! so we celebrated his bday there! :D

I played this game for dunno how many times b4 I won a small toy. I gave to some1 le. HAHA.

We went to bowl as well. oh well, the ability to bowl does not run in the family huh. I actually own my bro n my cousin. HAHA

Me & my MUM!!

look at the fog! it's SUPER COLDDDD.. BRRRRRRRRRR.....

The hotel SUX can. but nvm, i only sleep there and nothing else. HAHA


Me & my BRO. he look like that cause he wanna ppl to think that the 2ppl in the photo are elder BROTHER and younger SIS. crap. haha


WANNA EAT THAT STRAWBERRY! haha
loner. HAHA. cuz we sitting in the boat. then i hav to sit on this side to keep the boat in balance. ):

but nvm, I look equally nice on my own wif beautiful background! HAHA

I shall upload the photos taken at my grandma's house tml! haha.
My cute grandma fell asleep while waiting to book into our hotel. heez

Me & my cousin! we didnt see each other for 1.5years liao.. haha

I went to play archery! while waiting for my gloves etc.
another photo wif her! AH shuang jie jie! HAHA
how do i look? haha
Cool ba! hehez

but is anyhow 1. haha. mine is lucky 7! :D
We went to the outdoor theme park to play. nothing much though, cuz i went there 2years ago.
This is at the entrance to Dinosaurland.
From Left: Inwen, bro, ah sheik sis(behind), ah shuang sis, me, henry gege. haha
Ah shuang sis & me trying to be funny. HAHA

SAVE ME! HAHA


We went for the Jumbo Ride, though we are all 15years old n above (besides inwen). HAHA.
FLYING ELEPHANTS!!
There is this tram thingy as well. HAHA
The clown here is not very friendly though. but nvm, took a cute pic tgt! :D
Ah Shiek sis & ME!
My grandma & us!!! she super cute u know!!!
this is a act-random-but-not-random photo. HAHA
In case u dunno, my brother's bday is on Christmas! so we celebrated his bday there! :D
I played this game for dunno how many times b4 I won a small toy. I gave to some1 le. HAHA.
We went to bowl as well. oh well, the ability to bowl does not run in the family huh. I actually own my bro n my cousin. HAHA
Me & my MUM!!
look at the fog! it's SUPER COLDDDD.. BRRRRRRRRRR.....

The hotel SUX can. but nvm, i only sleep there and nothing else. HAHA


Me & my BRO. he look like that cause he wanna ppl to think that the 2ppl in the photo are elder BROTHER and younger SIS. crap. haha


WANNA EAT THAT STRAWBERRY! haha
loner. HAHA. cuz we sitting in the boat. then i hav to sit on this side to keep the boat in balance. ):
but nvm, I look equally nice on my own wif beautiful background! HAHA

I shall upload the photos taken at my grandma's house tml! haha.
1 Comments:
Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!
By
Anonymous, At
3:49 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home