~~chrisliew~~

Sunday, January 04, 2009

I am going to rattle alot in this post. don read if u dont like it.
n if u dun get it, too bad. i'm not explainin to any1. and if u do, keep it to urself.
to those idiots, think whatever u want, but keep ur stupid mouth shut.
I hate those ppl talking behind others' back when they themselves know nothing at all.
I'm so pissed off, dont try to talk this out with me, even if u r my good fren.
no1 can help me in this. no-one. absolutely.

I should have kept my mouth shut.
I should have learnt from her story.
It will saves us all this trouble, all this shit.
Why cant they trust us?
17/18years old isnt old, but we aint young as well.
We have our brain, we do think, if not, what are our brains for.
I just feel like rebelling but I cant, I know you dont like it as well.
I'm just so pissed at them.
previously what they say about relationship are all SHIT.
they dont exercise what they say.
And that is what I hate the most.
I dont think an added commitment from me will cause me to have straight Us.
I dont think i'm stupid enough to give up my studies like that.
I have my OWN future. love can be selfish, but i think human is much more selfish.
so free to be worrying about the unnecessary stuffs.

now, it seems that this is gg to be a huge barrier for us.
something that we create from nothing. great.
or maybe, we should look at the brighter side of life,
this is a test for us, and this is just the first one.

I hate their fears of afraid of ppl gossiping.
HELLO! this is 21st century. I do not wan to be like you all.
always joking in front of relatives, acting as if u dun mind
and wow, then when it really happens, why is it that ur face turned so dull.
I dont understand you guys, or maybe i should not try to understand in the 1st place.

ok, christina, chill.
Things should be able to get better as time passes. i hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home