1st post of the year!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my family relatives FRIENDS! :D:D:D
New Year Resolution:
1) DO WELL for A's!!! :D--> improve my Econs & GP
2) Spend more time with friends and family and you
3) get GOLD for SYF! gambatte NJCSB & NHSB!
4) play horn better. (:
5) EARN MONEY! :D:D:D
cant think of anything else currently. heez.
oh well,
actually i write this post cause I was very bored analysing my H3 results. heez.
so divert my attention for a while. heez
off to do my report also.
and i need do my homework, all because of beng forced to make a promise to SOMEONE hor.
New Year Resolution:
1) DO WELL for A's!!! :D--> improve my Econs & GP
2) Spend more time with friends and family and you
3) get GOLD for SYF! gambatte NJCSB & NHSB!
4) play horn better. (:
5) EARN MONEY! :D:D:D
cant think of anything else currently. heez.
oh well,
actually i write this post cause I was very bored analysing my H3 results. heez.
so divert my attention for a while. heez
off to do my report also.
and i need do my homework, all because of beng forced to make a promise to SOMEONE hor.
2 Comments:
where you come from!
By
Anonymous, At
1:33 PM
Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am
still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈
By
Anonymous, At
3:50 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home