What exactly is a Nightmare?
I dreamt of Mr Tan leaving NHSB last night.
It was a scary one. I was so pinicking inside.
totally, dunno what to do.
NHSB, pls don make this come true.
I guess the concert really had an impact on me, one way or another.
I, hereby, promised myself,
I will go back often next and help you guys in the preparation of SYF.
(:
I gg to have hardcore trainin for u, i mean horns ppl. WAHAHA.
no la, jkjk. but i will go back and help as much as I can.
Stayed at home for the whole of ytd. HAHA.
so guai right. :P
hmm.
wonder wat to do for today...
I dreamt of Mr Tan leaving NHSB last night.
It was a scary one. I was so pinicking inside.
totally, dunno what to do.
NHSB, pls don make this come true.
I guess the concert really had an impact on me, one way or another.
I, hereby, promised myself,
I will go back often next and help you guys in the preparation of SYF.
(:
I gg to have hardcore trainin for u, i mean horns ppl. WAHAHA.
no la, jkjk. but i will go back and help as much as I can.
Stayed at home for the whole of ytd. HAHA.
so guai right. :P
hmm.
wonder wat to do for today...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home