~~chrisliew~~

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

went to visit 2nd Aunt to see her injured knee this morning.

then meet Zhiwen, pass her physic stuff.

then meet my section, including EUGENE!, and had lunch wif them.
SO SORRY, dolly that you spent so much on treating. heez.

finally, we tell them the truth liao. HAHA.
no more acting for me to bluff kaixin. yay!
though it was fun, but, makes me feel very bad. HAHA
Kaixin, sorry la, and thx alot. cuz i think without ur help, things will not be as it is ba. HAHA


oh well,
gg Malaysia tonight.
actually, i realise, I will be back in sgp nex wed liao.
So i'm actually away for about 1week only.
but dun feel like gg overseas at all.

dunno whether i get to use internet anot. sianz.
dun miss me ppl. HAHA.

I'm so going to miss you, but I guess I have to get used to it.
and I will so dont worry. (:
and just like you say, moments apart make the times we have together even sweeter. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home