~~chrisliew~~

Friday, December 19, 2008

tired.

damn damn tired

stupid Band Fest. The songs are nice, really,
but it's tiring to practise from 9-5pm la, 4days straight.

i wanna sleep early tonight!
but Ms Yeo haven send me my h3 report yet. ):

i waited until 12am for her.
i'm will not be that stupid to wait again tonight.
i will sleep early tonight. at bout 11pm ba! :D
or mayb 10pm! HAHA

nothing much happening in my life now besides Band Fest. SIANZ

...suddenly, my thinking is getting to me.
...I'm not longer leaded by my heart,
...unlike a few days ago...
...I can feel myself changing,
...my thinking changing,
...my feeling changing...
...maybe this is a good thing.
...since I should be focusing in academics stuff now, isnt it.
...or should i pursuit all these useless but fulfilling stuff?
...i dunno, totally lost. or mayb, dun do anything and jus let nature take it course.
oh well. hope sun comes quickly, so that the concert will be over soon.
thx god band fest is only for 5days, and no more than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home