SIANZZZZ.
n yay! my fever GONE.
left wif abit of sore throat and running nose. HAHA.
but damn damn bored.
shall stay at home the whole day again i think.
bcuz of the RAIN.
haha
but the rain made me sleep until 9am lo
even though i slept early ytd. HAHA.
so whatever time i sleep, i wil wake up at 9, so i better sleep late right. HAHA.
blog again tonight ba.
I MUST DO CHEMISTRY TODAY.
i think i will heed the advice from my seniors.
Jus do Ms Tai's homework.... ... ... ... ...
see how la.
cuz i still got my h3 stuffs wat. SIANZZZ
I realise time goes slower without you.. this is bad..
n yay! my fever GONE.
left wif abit of sore throat and running nose. HAHA.
but damn damn bored.
shall stay at home the whole day again i think.
bcuz of the RAIN.
haha
but the rain made me sleep until 9am lo
even though i slept early ytd. HAHA.
so whatever time i sleep, i wil wake up at 9, so i better sleep late right. HAHA.
blog again tonight ba.
I MUST DO CHEMISTRY TODAY.
i think i will heed the advice from my seniors.
Jus do Ms Tai's homework.... ... ... ... ...
see how la.
cuz i still got my h3 stuffs wat. SIANZZZ
I realise time goes slower without you.. this is bad..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home