lalala~~~
nothing to do...
my mum forbids me from going out today.
was supposed to go the new extended Jurong Point with her one...
):
cause she dont want my fever to get worse.
I think this is due to lack of sleep and eating too much heaty stuffs these days also. HAHA.
oh well, who knows,
i may blog again tonight.
cuz i hav no motivation to do my homework and
i hav nothing to do.
~I'm so busy I have got nothing to do~ Lyrics from SBSP's Best day ever
Haha.
go listen to this song. it's cute and nice! :D
its the best day ever - spongebob
Thankgodhedoesntreadblog.Soicanwritewhateverifeel.
lastnightwasabattleformetodecidewhetherisldconfessanotbutendupididnt.
idunwantotaketheriskoflosingwatihavnowjusbcuziwantoproceed4ward.also,ihadkaixin'shelp.(:thxgal.maybinewholeworld,onlyureadthisminiparagraph.:Diwillgiveupitink.
buttatisafterendoftheyear,ormaybafterhegooff.butfornow,mymouthissealed...
nothing to do...
my mum forbids me from going out today.
was supposed to go the new extended Jurong Point with her one...
):
cause she dont want my fever to get worse.
I think this is due to lack of sleep and eating too much heaty stuffs these days also. HAHA.
oh well, who knows,
i may blog again tonight.
cuz i hav no motivation to do my homework and
i hav nothing to do.
~I'm so busy I have got nothing to do~ Lyrics from SBSP's Best day ever
Haha.
go listen to this song. it's cute and nice! :D
its the best day ever - spongebob
lastnightwasabattleformetodecidewhetherisldconfessanotbutendupididnt.
idunwantotaketheriskoflosingwatihavnowjusbcuziwantoproceed4ward.also,ihadkaixin'shelp.(:thxgal.maybinewholeworld,onlyureadthisminiparagraph.:Diwillgiveupitink.
buttatisafterendoftheyear,ormaybafterhegooff.butfornow,mymouthissealed...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home