~~chrisliew~~

Monday, December 08, 2008

it's a very cold morning...

it suddenly hit me that
IT IS ALREADY DECEMBER! somemore, nearing the mid-dec kind...

omg,
i better start doing HW today.
but 1st, I need to tidy up my room.
HAHA.

better do all these today, if not, tml stil go out play,
will feel DAMN guilty. HAHA.
also, need to act for my mum to see, so she wil not nag so much about tml also.
I so clever. HAHA

I SHALL NOT ATTEMPT TO SLEEP AT 11PM EVER AGAIN.

I think after entering JC, I have changed.
I will auto wake up after 8hrs of sleep.
in another word, I WOKE UP AT 7AM TODAY.

haha. so i shall sleep late. what a weird logic. HAHA


somehow, my blog getting dead.
cuz now, nothing much to do,
n is posting useless stuffs.
so no1 will read. HAHA.
nvm, i will read myself.
me blogging in the 1st place is for myself to read in the future. :D

I WILL NV CLOSE DOWN THIS BLOG. ^^
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home