I dunno why.
but my mind keeps wandering off.
off to where?
i dunno. random stuffs that I myself dont remember.
I just cannot concentrate.
end up, I SCREWED up all my experiments.
I scaled my own hands as I wasnt concentrating when i was taking & putting things into the 80degree celcius oven.
I dilute my samples wrongly as I wasnt concentrating when I was turning the pipette to the volume I need.
I do my glycerol test wrongly as I wasnt concentrating when I was adding the wrong reagent.
I alight at the wrong stop as I wasnt concentrating when I was on the way home on the bus.
Despite the longer route to way already, I still took a wrong turn as I wasnt concentrating and ended up with a even longer route to walk.
anything else?
I cant remember cause I wasnt concentrating.
I dunno what to do now.
NO motivation at all to do my reports, though i finally got all the results, even though they are wrong.
let's jus hope something beautiful ltr will happen to make up my day, after it is being so screwed.
ok, give up hoping. it's useless anyway.
maybe I should just do my report as I reprimand myself how stupid I am to take up this H3.
ya, maybe i should just do that.
ok, I realise,
I am really very emo-ish these days.
I dunno why.
maybe this is part and parcel of life.
Something that I must undergo to grow up!
ok, i'm crapping,
Jus take it as I PMS-ing ba...
dun worry/bother about me. (:
my day will still get passed right. Jus that it's good or bad.
or maybe, it's because the world in me just
stopped.
still.
but my mind keeps wandering off.
off to where?
i dunno. random stuffs that I myself dont remember.
I just cannot concentrate.
end up, I SCREWED up all my experiments.
I scaled my own hands as I wasnt concentrating when i was taking & putting things into the 80degree celcius oven.
I dilute my samples wrongly as I wasnt concentrating when I was turning the pipette to the volume I need.
I do my glycerol test wrongly as I wasnt concentrating when I was adding the wrong reagent.
I alight at the wrong stop as I wasnt concentrating when I was on the way home on the bus.
Despite the longer route to way already, I still took a wrong turn as I wasnt concentrating and ended up with a even longer route to walk.
anything else?
I cant remember cause I wasnt concentrating.
I dunno what to do now.
NO motivation at all to do my reports, though i finally got all the results, even though they are wrong.
let's jus hope something beautiful ltr will happen to make up my day, after it is being so screwed.
ok, give up hoping. it's useless anyway.
maybe I should just do my report as I reprimand myself how stupid I am to take up this H3.
ya, maybe i should just do that.
ok, I realise,
I am really very emo-ish these days.
I dunno why.
maybe this is part and parcel of life.
Something that I must undergo to grow up!
ok, i'm crapping,
Jus take it as I PMS-ing ba...
dun worry/bother about me. (:
my day will still get passed right. Jus that it's good or bad.
or maybe, it's because the world in me just
stopped.
still.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home