You can dont read this post.
I have been thinking alot these days.
one of the few things I think of is Death.
If I get to choose the way I can die,
I wan to die peacefully of course.
But I doubt so.
I don't really want to live damn long.
a good nice 70years would be nice for me.
I do not want to die of oldness, sickness.
If I got some disease that will drag on and on.
I will not hestitate to end my life immediately.
I don't know why I got this thinking.
I just dont want to trouble the people I love.
I dont see the advantages of living a few more days in pain.
I dunno whether is this going to come true,
cause I always got this thought in my mind.
and I believed it.
I'm not telling anyone until it's proven to be false...
(:
I know,
I really need to treasure everyone everything around me.
but, sometimes, I just cant help it but to take these precious things that I have for granted.
oh well,
i dunno why suddenly all these random stuffs.
maybe because my parents going overseas already?
ok, no link.
dunno le, just that I think alot, alot more.
I can feel what is happening to me.
The way I think.
The pestimistic way, instead of optismistic.
maybe because,
after promos, is pw.
after pw, is H3,
and I know that after H3, is Band,
and after that is A's
These 2years will definitely be the most tiring 2 years of my life.
I can feel that I can collapse anytime anywhere
mayb, that's why I fall sick so much easily this year.
more than 5times this year,
when i'm not even sick for more than 5times in the previous 5years.
ok, back to reality.
gg to NIE for sectionals tml.
to get ready for this Sat's honour band's audition.
thx LIQIANG for helping me go back NJ take my horn tml morning!!! :D
I cant, cuz of H3...
k la, i got a project proposal to write still.
which is supposed to be handed up in aug??
haaha, i'm a SLACKER.
one of the few things I think of is Death.
If I get to choose the way I can die,
I wan to die peacefully of course.
But I doubt so.
I don't really want to live damn long.
a good nice 70years would be nice for me.
I do not want to die of oldness, sickness.
If I got some disease that will drag on and on.
I will not hestitate to end my life immediately.
I don't know why I got this thinking.
I just dont want to trouble the people I love.
I dont see the advantages of living a few more days in pain.
I dunno whether is this going to come true,
cause I always got this thought in my mind.
and I believed it.
I'm not telling anyone until it's proven to be false...
(:
I know,
I really need to treasure everyone everything around me.
but, sometimes, I just cant help it but to take these precious things that I have for granted.
oh well,
i dunno why suddenly all these random stuffs.
maybe because my parents going overseas already?
ok, no link.
dunno le, just that I think alot, alot more.
I can feel what is happening to me.
The way I think.
The pestimistic way, instead of optismistic.
maybe because,
after promos, is pw.
after pw, is H3,
and I know that after H3, is Band,
and after that is A's
These 2years will definitely be the most tiring 2 years of my life.
I can feel that I can collapse anytime anywhere
mayb, that's why I fall sick so much easily this year.
more than 5times this year,
when i'm not even sick for more than 5times in the previous 5years.
ok, back to reality.
gg to NIE for sectionals tml.
to get ready for this Sat's honour band's audition.
thx LIQIANG for helping me go back NJ take my horn tml morning!!! :D
I cant, cuz of H3...
k la, i got a project proposal to write still.
which is supposed to be handed up in aug??
haaha, i'm a SLACKER.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home