A very BIG thank you to my Section,
Ying2 Kaixin Eugene Zeyi!
for celebrating my bday today! :D
i'm looking to the outing we gg to hav
that we used, erm, issit 3 or 4 hours to plan out jus now??? HAHA
i'm sure I will miss you guys ALOT!!
sianzzz, band is so different without you guys...
I regret not joinin NJCSB earlier but I'm glad I joined you guys eventually! :D
it's a LATE decision by me,
but definitely a GOOD one. :D
gg to Jurong Island tml.
finally i get to learn something and can start my experiments liao!!!
but i haven even started writing my report la. sianzzz
i realise I have freaking lots of photos in my phone.
but compared to Kaixin's.... it's nothing though. haha
I better upload them soon! haha
did i mention that my bro is back?
HAHA, yeah, he's back.
discussed my project with Ms Yeo ytd.
realise I got quite alot of things to do. wow.
went to UCC for Cultural Potpourri IX too ytd.
WELL DONE NHSB, but got lots of places to improve on! :D
n i truly enjoyed myself for 相声performance too! damn hilarious. haha
band prac today was ok.
so shocked that Mr Ho released us at 3pm.
so my section went to eat. haha.
we definitely hav lots of fun SIDE tracking. LOL.
Ying2 Kaixin Eugene Zeyi!
for celebrating my bday today! :D
i'm looking to the outing we gg to hav
that we used, erm, issit 3 or 4 hours to plan out jus now??? HAHA
i'm sure I will miss you guys ALOT!!
sianzzz, band is so different without you guys...
I regret not joinin NJCSB earlier but I'm glad I joined you guys eventually! :D
it's a LATE decision by me,
but definitely a GOOD one. :D
gg to Jurong Island tml.
finally i get to learn something and can start my experiments liao!!!
but i haven even started writing my report la. sianzzz
i realise I have freaking lots of photos in my phone.
but compared to Kaixin's.... it's nothing though. haha
I better upload them soon! haha
did i mention that my bro is back?
HAHA, yeah, he's back.
discussed my project with Ms Yeo ytd.
realise I got quite alot of things to do. wow.
went to UCC for Cultural Potpourri IX too ytd.
WELL DONE NHSB, but got lots of places to improve on! :D
n i truly enjoyed myself for 相声performance too! damn hilarious. haha
band prac today was ok.
so shocked that Mr Ho released us at 3pm.
so my section went to eat. haha.
we definitely hav lots of fun SIDE tracking. LOL.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home