~~chrisliew~~

Saturday, November 29, 2008

some photos of my bday presents. haha.
hope i didnt miss out any.
if i did, sorry! hehzzz


The birthday cake and the 红鸡蛋my mum bought and made for me! haha. the cake very CUTE right!!! :D


The BIRTHDAY cake present card from my SECTION!!! :D thank alot! haha. until now, i haven open the wrapping for the book yet lo. haha. love HORN!!! i did have a HORNY BIRTHDAY! :D


The birthday present that my BROTHER bought for me from India. haha. DAMN CUTE la. and it can be taken apart. HAHA




The birthday card that JUEHONG mailed me. THANK LOT gal.
I only checked the mailbox like today? cuz my parents overseas wat. haha.
but i believe i did receive the card on my bday! :D thx alot.
but seriously, i tot u wanted my address bcuz of x'mas u know! haha.



The cake and present from STELLA GINA YINGHUI KAHSWEE!!!
thx alot. HAHA. i wanted to take a pic of the cake 1, but the cake was in such a sorry state cuz that day i was out all day wif the cake. HAHA. so i jus take the pic of the box. HAHA. but i love the present! SO CUTE la!!!
winnie the pooh rock! wahaha.


presentSSS from NUSH! thx alot girl! haha.
meetin & knowing you is the few things that makes h3 research not so bad afterall! :D
I love those random things that you bought for me and I love them equally as much! haha.
n i named the mouse!
her name is KEEKI! HAHA.



present from GRACE! haha. i ADORE those stickers man. I promise you will find it on my laptop! haha. thx alot!!!
so glad to have you in ICES too!! :D



I dun think got anything else ba. haha
alot of you owe me belated present sia. LOL
JKJK, it's ok.
present isnt everything. I will be equally happy with ur greetings to me via SMS!!!
that shows that you remembered my special day!
it doesnt matter if u wish me early or belated.
cuz that cant be blamed.
esp now in hols, when I myself also lost count of dates. HAHA
but THANK alot!!! to all those people who truly cared for me!
I so touched and happy! :D



tune-in today was quite fun. haha
n finally a rest day for me tml. been out the WHOLE WEEK.
also, my parents back tonight. HAHA. midnight la. haha.
so i will get to see them tml morning. HAHA

k la, i shall go do my stuffs like tidying my room and cleaning the house.
if not, nagging starts immediately when my mum stepped into the house. sianzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home