reach home quite late last night,
so only update now.
and i woke up quite late this morning.
1030AM. wow. 1st time in my new hse, so happy. HAHA
what happened ytd:
oh well,
I have been thinking alot these days.
dunno why, guess, cause I have the time to think alot too.
I realise I changed alot, in just THIS YEAR.
even kaixin say she noticed it.
oh well, this could be the sign of me GROWING, mentally i mean.
in anthoer words, I'M MORE MATURE NOW!!! WAHAHA
ok, lame.
oh well, k la.
i think i shall try to do some math today, and a little bit of physic.
(:
but 1st, play neopets 1st, cuz i nv play ytd. HAHA
so only update now.
and i woke up quite late this morning.
1030AM. wow. 1st time in my new hse, so happy. HAHA
what happened ytd:
SIANZ
though I need what to do now for my project, a little bit,
I can only start my experiment like nex FRIDAY??!!
went to NIE band prac ytd. with Ying2 & Zeyi
I think we kind of cheated Mr Ho's feeling.
cuz we asked Mr Ho for a room for Sectionals,
then he wanted us to join the NIESB for practise at bout 9pm.
Dolly dun wan, cuz he dun like.
Ying2 wanna go home.
I'm ok with anything actually.
then we jus sit outside the bandroom n waited
waited
waited.
haha, n slipped in during their 5mins break n tel Mr Ho, byebye. HAHA
oh well, dolly's prediction was totally WRONG for ytd practise. LOL
i guess ytd's sectionals was quite fruitful,at least for me.
but i need to pay a price for it,
to hav my mouth filled with the smell of PESTICIDES.
oh well...
KAIXIN PANGSEH US!! ok, jkjk.
she didnt mean it, she 4get to let me know again. LOL
n oh,
I know who i'm giving present to liao. haha
that person better anticipate my present to him/her. HAHA
I have been thinking alot these days.
dunno why, guess, cause I have the time to think alot too.
I realise I changed alot, in just THIS YEAR.
even kaixin say she noticed it.
oh well, this could be the sign of me GROWING, mentally i mean.
in anthoer words, I'M MORE MATURE NOW!!! WAHAHA
ok, lame.
oh well, k la.
i think i shall try to do some math today, and a little bit of physic.
(:
but 1st, play neopets 1st, cuz i nv play ytd. HAHA
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home