jus send my brother off to india.
sian, miss him already. no1 to team me up when we argue with our parent.
I hope i get to enter the lab tml, dun wanna waste another day in ICES.
i hav got better things to do than STONE.
oh well,
this afternoon, I TRIED to start my hols assignments but to no avail. HAHA.
cant blame.
oh shit,m suddenly thought of something that i HAVEN do yet. SIAN.
I cant wait for wed to arrive, so that i can collect back my phone.
But i dun wan wed to come as well, cuz i need to clear my LOCKER. shit.
somemore estelle oversea. SIAN...
oh well, no point bothering over such things,
shall go play some neopets then sleep.
the boat will straighten itself when it reaches the harbour (a chinese idiom, haha)
sian, miss him already. no1 to team me up when we argue with our parent.
I hope i get to enter the lab tml, dun wanna waste another day in ICES.
i hav got better things to do than STONE.
oh well,
this afternoon, I TRIED to start my hols assignments but to no avail. HAHA.
cant blame.
oh shit,m suddenly thought of something that i HAVEN do yet. SIAN.
I cant wait for wed to arrive, so that i can collect back my phone.
But i dun wan wed to come as well, cuz i need to clear my LOCKER. shit.
somemore estelle oversea. SIAN...
oh well, no point bothering over such things,
shall go play some neopets then sleep.
the boat will straighten itself when it reaches the harbour (a chinese idiom, haha)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home