I realise something.
according to my Lunar calendar,
this year, 17th Nov, which is today,
IS MY LUNAR 18TH BIRTHDAY!
lets think on the bright side.
at least, this way, i can celebrate my bday wif my family!!!
cuz my brother will be back tml!!
and my parents will only be away this coming sat.
:D
ok, off to bed, lookin at the bright side of life.
it's been awhile since I truly feels HAPPY. (:
according to my Lunar calendar,
this year, 17th Nov, which is today,
IS MY LUNAR 18TH BIRTHDAY!
lets think on the bright side.
at least, this way, i can celebrate my bday wif my family!!!
cuz my brother will be back tml!!
and my parents will only be away this coming sat.
:D
ok, off to bed, lookin at the bright side of life.
it's been awhile since I truly feels HAPPY. (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home