~~chrisliew~~

Friday, November 07, 2008

I already miss my
super-lag-cum-sucky-lousy-but-nonetheless-personal PHONE.
yea, I went to upgrade it's software with Chaiying just now.

oh well, at least when i ot it back, it will be better.
MUCH better. haha.

oh, 1 good news though.
MY H3 ATTACHMENT IS ONLY UNTIL MID DEC!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!
so happy la. then i can concentrate on band and on my WR for H3 liao.

i got about 3/4 of my voice back liao.
talking normally still feels as though i'm screaming.
will get better tml i hope.

i need practise ALOT!
need alot more AIR.
n i need improve my tone.
according to liqiang & edward, my tone stil stick out.
hmmm, but i cant hear it le. and my tone doesnt clash wif ying2's but, nonetheless,
the bottom line is
I SERIOUSLY NEED TO IMPROVE ALOT!!!!

went back to NHSB today.
the attendance was not bad.
but they definitely got alot to improve on.
n you guys can do it de!!!
dun rely on seniors to back and help u all k!
got any prob, dun be scared to ask Mr Tan for help!!! :D
n GAMBATTE for CULT POT!!!
I will be giving u all MORAL support from the audience seat! HAHA.

k la,
off to playing neopets n seriously,
i need to get started on my hols assignment. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home