Arigatou to those who wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY
regardless is it early, on the day or belated. HAHA
i'm equally thankful! :D
Thank to those who bought me presents also!!!
I LOVED THEM!! :D
went to watched Madagascar escape 2 Africa just now
with Zeyi Eugene Kaixin Ying2!
it is DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN NICE FUNNY HILARIOUS CUTE!
trust me.
it's been a long time since I watched such a good movie!!
:D:D:D
I looking 4ward to our outing on 9th dec!!! :D
sian,
Me n ying2 got into honour band for band fest
it's a good & bad news to us.
At least we are in the same band for Band fest, but the band is Honour Band.
omg,
I'm so sorry to
Dacia, Amelia, Charmaine, Vivian, Liqiang & Edward!!!
i didnt know u all wanted to celebrate my bday wif me today
until liqiang just tel me like a minute ago!
so sorry!!
we meet up soon k!! :D
tml need go ICES still. haha
sian
regardless is it early, on the day or belated. HAHA
i'm equally thankful! :D
Thank to those who bought me presents also!!!
I LOVED THEM!! :D
went to watched Madagascar escape 2 Africa just now
with Zeyi Eugene Kaixin Ying2!
it is DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN NICE FUNNY HILARIOUS CUTE!
trust me.
it's been a long time since I watched such a good movie!!
:D:D:D
I looking 4ward to our outing on 9th dec!!! :D
sian,
Me n ying2 got into honour band for band fest
it's a good & bad news to us.
At least we are in the same band for Band fest, but the band is Honour Band.
omg,
I'm so sorry to
Dacia, Amelia, Charmaine, Vivian, Liqiang & Edward!!!
i didnt know u all wanted to celebrate my bday wif me today
until liqiang just tel me like a minute ago!
so sorry!!
we meet up soon k!! :D
tml need go ICES still. haha
sian
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home