dunno why.
i woke up today with a sad feeling.
These are the 2 thoughts that filled my mind for the morning:
Life is really filled with contradictions.
Death is something that everyone have to face sooner or later and it is something that our dear ones have to face.
maybe because i suddenly thought of a nice fren of mine.
I didnt know she passed away a few years back, and i only get to know this news about a week ago during the primary school gathering.
She was one of those friends that really cares about me.
In order to pass me my present, she came all the way to my doorstep.
no friend of mine have even done that, unless i organised a party.
She is really one of those friends that all of us should treasure.
but what is the use of me saying it now.
i did treasure her, i sms her happy birthday every year, even since we separated our way to different Secondary School.
I was hoping she get into NHHS, but she got into Commonwealth...
I heard she committed suicide, and she was suffering from depressions.
I wonder what is the reason that caused her to suffer from depressions and I believe the people who caused it, will have this guilt forever in them.
oh well, this makes me think of my late grandpa.
but no choice, i have to accept the truth and still live on.
i cannot bear the thought of having people around me, leaving me one by one.
it's really a terrible thought.
haha, guess i better buck up, and live my life to the fullest! (:
not to treasure things only when they are gone but wil treasure them EVEN MORE now.
(:
ok, back to mugging, even though it's not very effective, but at least there is that little bit of thing entering my tiny brain. haha.
i woke up today with a sad feeling.
These are the 2 thoughts that filled my mind for the morning:
Life is really filled with contradictions.
Death is something that everyone have to face sooner or later and it is something that our dear ones have to face.
maybe because i suddenly thought of a nice fren of mine.
I didnt know she passed away a few years back, and i only get to know this news about a week ago during the primary school gathering.
She was one of those friends that really cares about me.
In order to pass me my present, she came all the way to my doorstep.
no friend of mine have even done that, unless i organised a party.
She is really one of those friends that all of us should treasure.
but what is the use of me saying it now.
i did treasure her, i sms her happy birthday every year, even since we separated our way to different Secondary School.
I was hoping she get into NHHS, but she got into Commonwealth...
I heard she committed suicide, and she was suffering from depressions.
I wonder what is the reason that caused her to suffer from depressions and I believe the people who caused it, will have this guilt forever in them.
oh well, this makes me think of my late grandpa.
but no choice, i have to accept the truth and still live on.
i cannot bear the thought of having people around me, leaving me one by one.
it's really a terrible thought.
haha, guess i better buck up, and live my life to the fullest! (:
not to treasure things only when they are gone but wil treasure them EVEN MORE now.
(:
ok, back to mugging, even though it's not very effective, but at least there is that little bit of thing entering my tiny brain. haha.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home