~~chrisliew~~

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

nothing much.
quite bored at JI
mum's back from malaysia.
oh, i didnt mention that she was away 4 past few days. haha

pia-in my studies n NARUTO! haha.

suddenly got this idea.
I WANT A BAND TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
I WANT A BAND BADGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
I WANT A BAND IDENTITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
include others things like:
jacket
polo tee
shorts??
wrist band??
whatever other thing...
a band overseas trip??????? tat sound SUPER nice..

ACJC band gg switzerland on 6th july i tink. charmaine, u so 好命 la. unfair. but stil ENJOY K!! e weather now sldnt b too hot yet, i tink. haha. but gg 2 b hot soon. lol. dun miss me, n we shall pia our work tgt since both of us missin 2 weeks of study. LOL

i really wonder when is our nex band prac n what wil we b practisin 4.
miss band la. miss my horn. miss the music we made tgt...

haiz.

k la, off 2 read NURATO! wahaha!!!


chrisliew:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home