~~chrisliew~~

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jus back from jurong island..
actually it's really qutie fun there.
I now got my OWN lab coat, OWN lab google. WAHAHA
luckily in ICES, i dun need 2 hav any lab test like what IMRE needs. LOL
i jus hav 2 attend a stupid boring briefing, which i had jus now, n i can go into e lab n start on my experiment.
I hav meet my mentor finally. she quite nice. I now work tgt wif a guaduate, Jennifer. haha
I shall be having fun wif Microalgae. i roughly know what i'm gg 2 do liao. haha.

had band prac ytd. lol.
some quite shock 2 c me in jeans lo, cuz i jus came from ICES what. lol
kept playing Danza ytd, i almost died man.
I cant wait 4 Sat band prac, cuz is gg 2 b full section again!! YEAH!!! n i got some other things after band, related 2 band, but i'm not telling u. hehe.
but here's a hint: those gg 4 etude, u r really in 4 some great nice stuffs!!! WAHAHA

k la, i better go do wat is left of my GP VA.. n stil need print out, then pass it 2 wanqing. haha


Chrisliew loves BAND!!! :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home