i realise a lot ppl worried cared for me.
I'm real sorry to worry you.
I'm fine now! :D:D:D
here is a big THANK YOU to those who cared for me.
It may be jus 2 words, take care but it meant a lot 2 me!
It maybe jus an sms but it definitely aids me in winning this battle against HFMD!!!
THANK YOU again. i dun wanna name ppl out jus in case i miss out any. but i rmb! thx guys! n gals!!! LOL
I'm real sorry to worry you.
I'm fine now! :D:D:D
here is a big THANK YOU to those who cared for me.
It may be jus 2 words, take care but it meant a lot 2 me!
It maybe jus an sms but it definitely aids me in winning this battle against HFMD!!!
THANK YOU again. i dun wanna name ppl out jus in case i miss out any. but i rmb! thx guys! n gals!!! LOL
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home