~~chrisliew~~

Sunday, April 27, 2008

26th april 2008,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!! HAHA

17 liao le. Me still got another 7months like that. Sian.
But still, may all your wishes come true today!
Shared a present with Charmaine Wanqing Junhe & Kahswee
Bought a shirt for her. And a nice birthday card too.
Sad that her birthday is on a Saturday. So a little difficult to gather everyone to celebrate it for her.
But, me yinghui susan managed to get a cake and gave her a surprise at her house but she was bit of sick today.
This is what happened:

Susan went out with Gina for lunch in town. But me n yinghui got CCA in the morning so we planned to go down to town to look 4 them.
But gina after their luch, felt tired and sick, so she wanna go home and sleep.
So we changed the plan last minute. While gina and susan were on their way home, me and yinghui already met in Jurong Point. Gina said she wanna sleep so I smsed her to tell her that I will be going over to her house to pass her the present.
When we met susan, we went to prima deli to buy a cake for her and hurried off to her house. While outside her house door, we lighted up e candle and I called her to open her house door personally, saying that I do not dare to press the door bell. So when she opened the door, she saw me then susan and yinghui came out from the side. Haha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!! J
Ate the cake then rushed home cause need to go johor.

Before band today, went to the packing of books for the Cambodia children. I’m really very sorry to Estelle Juehong Chaiying. So sorry that I didn’t do my part as a leader, as a member. I did nothing at all for this project. Sorry.

During band practice today, we practiced Danza Sinfonica and all that I mastered on Friday is gone!! AHHHHH!!!! I need to conquer that again. Sian. Etude repertoire is out! And it is quite good, as in, the difficult songs are placed between easy songs, for French horn la. So we got enuf time to recover. Haha. N Sidus (lucky…) and Jazz Suite (sad) is removed as the playing time now is too long.
So people, come down and support NJCSB concert, Etude 33, 7.30pm, VCH.
Dun miss it cause you will regret if you miss it. 100% true. Haha.

Went to johor immediately after I reached home from gina’s house.
Cause my grandma came down and since this year my holidays are gone due to ASTAR programme, I might as well visit her now. Also, I haven see my new-born baby cousin.
She is damn cute!! Like me! Lol

My uncle wanted me to carry cause he say he wants his daughter to be as clever as me when she grow up. Hey, I’m considered the 2nd clever-est grandchild at my mother’s side. I got a elder cousin who is clever than me, he got a govt scholarship to study engineering in GERMANY! That’s my dream man! So ‘m the 2nd cleverest. Can also consider me the most clever granddaughter! Haha. Cause that cousin is a male. Lol. Anyway, ya, like tat lo, I carried her in my hands. Such a small fragile life in my hand, any careless movement might just take her life away. Her small eyes meet mine and all I wanna do, is to do my best to hold her well. Hmmm.. so cute!
When I first hold her, she was having hiccups! So cute. Then I feed her some water. When she doesn’t anymore, she actually knows how to shake her head. CUTE! After that, she starts to feel tired and fell asleep in my hand, ahhhhhh. So cute.. n she sleep very peacefully. I also wanna be a baby, then I dun have to worry about all the unnecessary things, like studies.. all I have to do is to sleep all day long..
Yeah, a few photos here. showing you all her cuteness! Haha.

CUTE RIGHT! haha.

look at her. yawnin!!! so cute!

me & her! both equally cute. haha. i tryin my best 2 stop her hiccups!
i succeeded & she actually fall asleep in my hand! so cute!!

That’s all for 26th april 2008. Haha. A tired time-racing but fun and fulfilling day!


27th april 2008.
today, i woke up quite late cause i cldn't fall asleep at my uncle's hse. not used 2 it ba.
in e mornin, my another cousin came with my fav niece, krystal!
played wif krystal, but felt tired throughout. when my cousin left,
mum aunt grandma n me also left e hse, gg 2 some unknown relative's hse.
e journey took an hour plus cuz my aunt took e wrong turn.
i cldn't sleep on e car though, only rest by closin my eyes, n listening 2 etude's song again & again.
i was totally bored la n i gave my mum that pissed-off face.
cuz i didnt wan 2 go but she make me!
so she, kind of know that i dun like it, n allowed me 2 buy things that i want! wahaha. but i didnt buy much too. only things 2 eat. haha. gg get fat soon! lol
actually i was suppose 2 go buy my FRENCHHORN MOUTHPIECE wif liqiang but bcuz of this stupid trip, i dun get 2 buy. sian
guess i can only buy when i'm free again. sian.

came back 2 SGP at around 6+pm.
jus went out 2 get my hair cut.
feelin so much better now, esp with e hot weather but e haircut abit screwed.
guess hav 2 wait 4 bout 2weeks b4 it looks better. sian

tat's al 4 now. lol. haha. update again!


chrisliew loves music... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home