TIRED
I am so tired. Doing class jersey, taking test like a daily routine, planning 4 class chalet and blah blah blah. Now, I felt that just by keeping myself alive is already a very tiring job.
I really think that I should not go dig up so much trouble for myself. Yes, maybe, class jersey is initiated by me. I’m sorry, people.
I really admire those who are strong enough to broadcast their views, bad or good, to everyone. Really.
I’m so sorry to those whose class jersey’s name or logo is dropping out. However, I’m not planning to go down to Queensway these few days. Please remember to wash your jersey inside out.
Someone also tell me that the jersey is fake ADIDAS. I’m so sorry again. I got scam as well.
However, doing all these things are not very tiring, the most tiring of all is that all the things that I have done for the class is taken for granted and is seen as acting. It really makes me so sad. I felt like what I have done is so extra. Maybe, people after reading this post, will say that I’m acting to be sad, getting pity from others. I really don’t know why I have to ingest their criticism. I really don’t know why I would be their victim. Maybe my caring for the class is really looked so fake. I really don’t know.
I think the only person that is able to understand what I am going through is Gina. Yes, maybe both of us are just cry babies, to let others pity us. I also don’t know why I need to act carefree and happy-go-lucky everyday, and treat that our class is very united. I really don’t like the idea of crying in class. People might think that I’m acting again. I really will collapse one day.I’m SORRY to those I had trouble these few days and to those that are misunderstood by me and those that I had vented my anger on. someone has made me n gina very sad. :(
I really think that I should not go dig up so much trouble for myself. Yes, maybe, class jersey is initiated by me. I’m sorry, people.
I really admire those who are strong enough to broadcast their views, bad or good, to everyone. Really.
I’m so sorry to those whose class jersey’s name or logo is dropping out. However, I’m not planning to go down to Queensway these few days. Please remember to wash your jersey inside out.
Someone also tell me that the jersey is fake ADIDAS. I’m so sorry again. I got scam as well.
However, doing all these things are not very tiring, the most tiring of all is that all the things that I have done for the class is taken for granted and is seen as acting. It really makes me so sad. I felt like what I have done is so extra. Maybe, people after reading this post, will say that I’m acting to be sad, getting pity from others. I really don’t know why I have to ingest their criticism. I really don’t know why I would be their victim. Maybe my caring for the class is really looked so fake. I really don’t know.
I think the only person that is able to understand what I am going through is Gina. Yes, maybe both of us are just cry babies, to let others pity us. I also don’t know why I need to act carefree and happy-go-lucky everyday, and treat that our class is very united. I really don’t like the idea of crying in class. People might think that I’m acting again. I really will collapse one day.I’m SORRY to those I had trouble these few days and to those that are misunderstood by me and those that I had vented my anger on. someone has made me n gina very sad. :(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home