~~chrisliew~~

Friday, May 11, 2007

What are friends for? Some will don’t know the answer…

Oh well, this topic came up into my mind for no reason so I decided to blog it… haha... I remember very long ago that someone commented me that I would die if I do not have friends. I was so angry with that stupid moronic ‘friend’... I doubt that she will be alive without any friends… you people should be able to guess who she is…

I remember in Chinese there is a saying that you rely on relatives and families at home but rely on FRIENDS in the outside world… so friends are a very important aspect in our live… maybe not in that ‘friend’ life…

I don’t understand why some people only recognize others as friends when they need help… some people actually make friends with others because the friends are good in their studies, not because of wanting to make friends… I find this kind of people despicable… if everyone is like that, then I will not have any friends cause I’m so stupid… haha…

Oh well, I guess I shall end here… I hope I did treasure all friends and if I did not, someone please me, I will improve myself… jus to let you all know, if I scolded you people I really meant for your own good… sounds like I’m nagging… haha… shall blog the next time


PS: whew, MYE almost ended… now I’m only left with science paper 1 and SPA…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home