Happy Mother’s Day to my mum!!!
Woah… Real thanks to my mum for taking care of me 24/7 and tolerate me when I get rebellious and argue with her… I decided to thank her by treating her yesterday to the NEW MUSICAL FOUNTAIN IN SENTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSA!! Haha… it kind of burn a no-small-but-big- hole in my pocket… hehe…
Oh well… know what? The most intelligent me forgot to bring a brilliant invention by the name of CAMERA to Sentosa so I have to make do with my kind-of-useless phone camera…
These are some of the photos taken by me!!!
This is mr and Mr. Parrot...
Well, this is what Mr. Parrot gave me in return for holding him well… love-SCRATCH!!
This is a random photo with my mum! Out of POLITENESS, I asked my that act-cool-buei-cool brother to join in but he shook his hollow head so too bad… haha… just kidding...
I think is newly set up in Sentosa ba… it is something like bird park or zoo where there is an amphitheatre for you to watch performance… yeah and this is a photo of a monitor lizard, close up!
I manage to take a shoot of this dunno-what-is –it-name bird flying! PRO BA??? TYTY
Impromptu shoot of my mum & that, well, my brother… haha… look at that face of his…
Look at that beautiful adorable face… okok… I know what you people going to say… but still, it is sure nicer then xian nu xia fan… lame…

Oh well… know what? The most intelligent me forgot to bring a brilliant invention by the name of CAMERA to Sentosa so I have to make do with my kind-of-useless phone camera…
These are some of the photos taken by me!!!
These are the photos that I took during the show… it may cost 6 bucks but I find it real worth it… it is real amazing on how they use the water and fire to coordinate with the music… near the end, there is also fireworks! It is real nice compared to the old one.
Oh well, that’s all… really enjoyed myself! Hope I get to watch it again in the near future…
We went Suntec City for lunch today… I’m sososososo full now…
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO MY MUM!!!! THANK YOU!!!:):):):):)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home