~~chrisliew~~

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

JUNE HOLIDAY

In e 1st week of e skul holiday, it was packed with CCA, remedial etc etc.. I hardly had any free time, it is somehow more busy than normal school days.. sianz.. on 3rd of june, our band participated in e balloon hat festival… my bro said that it was fun. I wasn’t there wif them. I was in Europe.. quite sad that I cant join them.. haiz..

On e second week, I went 2 europe.. update in e nex entry…. On e 3rd n e 4th week is rush hmwk!!!! Haha…

Now that skul reopen, 3o4 got new form, co-form, chem. Teacher, bio teacher.. hope we wil not b havin much difficulties wif them… haha… mr a yeo went 2 tell 3o4 n 3o7 bout my stupid n weird experience.. now I’m e largest idiot in nan hua.. poor me.. got famous in e way that no one wld hav wanted.. sad.. heard I nid 2 teach 3o4 4 a lesson.. I didn’t even noe bout it… what sld I teach.. haha.. don care.. wait tat mr a yeo tel me..

Havin a bad time in band.. havin a lot of difficulties wif la camino real n my sight reading is failing!!! My playin also getting from bad 2 worse… mnst work hard!!! I’m stil pushin squeezing etc etc…

Tat’s al 4 today.. haha.. update mayb few weeks ltr cuz a got a feelin I wil not b online liao 4 a long time.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home