I'm up again!
Quite a long time nv update liao.. gg through some e difficuties of life.. i shall update wat most 2 me most significantly these few months...
Band:
We havin e balloon hat festival on 3 june.. i'll b missing it.. cuz i hav 2 make a choice, between europe trip n this festival.. i choose e europe trip.. but i will try my best 2 make it up 2 e band... so sorry.. hope tat we wil b ready soon.. jiayou.. got any prob, durin e rehearsal, i'll b help 2 give u moral support.. on 3rd of june, i may not b in sgp, but i promise, my heart is jus nex 2 u!!
MYE:
real difficult.. dunno wat 2 do.. when i get back my al results then i wil update here.. so far i stil haven receive my ss.. e rest got back liao.. my results are not wat i wanted.. real disappointed in myself.. tink overall my eng n combines humans gg 2 fail.. haiz.. wat 2 do.. i alady got eng tuition n has been tryin very hard 2 improve.. i hav been payin attention in class esp geo n ss but i jus dun seem 2 b able 2 get them correct.. al my fren keep criticisin me.. i may put up a brave front but stil tat is a time when i cant take it n i wil shattered under tat king of pressure.. if u r my fren pls help mi, dun stand beside criticisin mi n made me feel even worse..
Europe:
at 1st only 2o ppl r allow 2 go.. when i was not selected, i was both happy n sad.. sad tat i'm not selected.. n i can go 2 e band balloon hat festival without regreting bout not gg europe.. at least i gave myself a bit of hope.. stil i wasnt selected so i was quite alrite wif it as it was god's decision not 2 let me go..
about e nite b4 MYE, a got an unexpected call from ms ng ct.. she told me tat i got e chance 2 go 2 e europe trip.. i was elated.. but then, i hav disappointed e band.. i was a of those selected 2 go 2 e balloon hat workshop and now, i will b wif them on tat day.. i think i hav let them down.. so i decided, i wil try my best 2 make it up 2 them!
i pay bout 2630 bucks.. i was glad tat not only me, junjie is oso gg.. after, not only me let down e band.. together, hope both of us is able to make it up 2 band as much as we could..
i tink thats al 4 today, try 2 update again b4 i fly off..
Band:
We havin e balloon hat festival on 3 june.. i'll b missing it.. cuz i hav 2 make a choice, between europe trip n this festival.. i choose e europe trip.. but i will try my best 2 make it up 2 e band... so sorry.. hope tat we wil b ready soon.. jiayou.. got any prob, durin e rehearsal, i'll b help 2 give u moral support.. on 3rd of june, i may not b in sgp, but i promise, my heart is jus nex 2 u!!
MYE:
real difficult.. dunno wat 2 do.. when i get back my al results then i wil update here.. so far i stil haven receive my ss.. e rest got back liao.. my results are not wat i wanted.. real disappointed in myself.. tink overall my eng n combines humans gg 2 fail.. haiz.. wat 2 do.. i alady got eng tuition n has been tryin very hard 2 improve.. i hav been payin attention in class esp geo n ss but i jus dun seem 2 b able 2 get them correct.. al my fren keep criticisin me.. i may put up a brave front but stil tat is a time when i cant take it n i wil shattered under tat king of pressure.. if u r my fren pls help mi, dun stand beside criticisin mi n made me feel even worse..
Europe:
at 1st only 2o ppl r allow 2 go.. when i was not selected, i was both happy n sad.. sad tat i'm not selected.. n i can go 2 e band balloon hat festival without regreting bout not gg europe.. at least i gave myself a bit of hope.. stil i wasnt selected so i was quite alrite wif it as it was god's decision not 2 let me go..
about e nite b4 MYE, a got an unexpected call from ms ng ct.. she told me tat i got e chance 2 go 2 e europe trip.. i was elated.. but then, i hav disappointed e band.. i was a of those selected 2 go 2 e balloon hat workshop and now, i will b wif them on tat day.. i think i hav let them down.. so i decided, i wil try my best 2 make it up 2 them!
i pay bout 2630 bucks.. i was glad tat not only me, junjie is oso gg.. after, not only me let down e band.. together, hope both of us is able to make it up 2 band as much as we could..
i tink thats al 4 today, try 2 update again b4 i fly off..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home